- King George: My son is dead. Without him, there's no hope of Midas providing for our kingdom.
- Rumplestiltskin: I may be of some assistance.
- King George: You can bring him back?
- Rumplestiltskin: Of course not.
- King George: Then it's over. We're lost.
- Rumplestiltskin: This is quite the pickle. Yes, I can give you your son... for a price.
- King George: But you just said you couldn't bring him back.
- Rumplestiltskin: Correct. Did I not mention there was another?
- King George:
- Rumplestiltskin: trolololol
impossiblewanderings likes this
eyebrowsandelephants likes this
mandala-lore reblogged this from ouatconversations
doorsandmirrors likes this
faerietailsandslimysnails reblogged this from ouatconversations
Show more notes