- Operator: Superpower Handout Services, how may I help you?
- Emma: Hey, yeah. I was-- um, the boss said to give you a call. Apparently I need some kind of distinguishing feature in order to carry my own television program. Unique protaganist or some shit.
- Operator: I'm afriad we're sold out. Stan Lee stopped by yesterday, and we haven't yet restocked. You could try-- wait, just a moment. We've got one left. 'I Can Tell When Anyone Is Lying'.
- Emma: Anyone? Really?
- Operator: Well, no. Not adults.
- Emma: ...So it's the ability to tell when children and wildlife are decieving me.
- Operator: Yes.
- Emma: Fantastic.
wanderlust-exploretheworld reblogged this from ouatconversations
takeherhandandrun reblogged this from wondertwinc
Show more notes